To aim for 100% guest satisfaction achieved through product knowledge, service
excellence and teamwork. To work to the best of your ability at all times, adhering to all Fat Uncle
policies and procedures.
OUTLINE OF ROLE & RESPOSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the Restaurant set up and to ensure all mise en place is in place.
- Complete your opening/closing duties as assigned by the Team Leader / Managers.
- Be present on the floor at all time during service hours.
- Deliver the Fat Uncle experience according to the venue standards.
- Attend all training sessions with regards to product knowledge and service as and when
- Responsible for all the equipment at your disposition in the venue.
- To sell & upsell mainly plus create an unconventional experience to the guest
- To provide a stylish, friendly and courteous service in a professional manner at all times.
- To recognize guests and to remember their names if regulars.
- Always help guests with the menu by giving recommendations and guidance.
- To follow the order of service (SOS)
- To be aware of guest return times and in touch with your manager or team leaders.
- To ensure that Back waiters are working efficiently and according to standards.
- To help the company building a comprehensive database by providing useful information
in regards of the guests you served.