Jotun’s story in the Middle East, India and Africa (MEIA) region began in 1962, and has grown to include 18 legal entities committed to achieving success and growth of the Jotun Group. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun U.A.E. Ltd. (LLC), established in 1974, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. Jotun’s business in the countries of Bahrain and Kuwait are also part of Jotun U.A.E. Ltd. and function as its branches. With a production facility, 3 warehouses and more than 400 employees, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in the region through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
As Technical Sales Executive, you will support the Sales manager in promoting and selling a range of coatings products to new/existing by developing strong customer relationships by utilizing Jotun sales tools and techniques to achieve budgeted sales, gross margin, DSO, and with the aim of increasing Jotun market share and profitability.
This position is based in Kuwait and reports to the Sales Manager for Protective and Marine Coatings.
- Support Sales manager to achieve sales target by managing relationships with customers, pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned customer accounts, thereby contributing to the sales turnover
- Support to develop customer account plans for all assigned customers by identifying the relevant customer needs, prioritising initiatives and company resources, in order to meet customers’ needs and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the progress of projects, deliveries or accounts closely with customers and contractors, resolving problems, responding to queries (technical and commercial) as well as inspecting painting progress in order to ensure project completion on agreed time and to obtain optimum coating performance.
- Promote products, services and solutions to owners and consultants through regular visits, product presentations and follow ups, respond to inquiries to recommend and ensure Jotun is specified for the projects thus creating sales opportunity for the company.
- Follow-up on projects within allocated geographical territories and concept markets by coordinating and monitoring closely with project personnel to ensure Jotun products are used in order to achieve sales budget.
- Monitor collections to ensure customer payment is received within agreed term to achieve budgeted days outstanding.
- Liaising with the client market and responding to sales and technical enquiries, introducing new products and monitoring projects in accordance to specifications
- Meets personal sales and contribution targets, focusing on small to moderate accounts which are stable in nature through the effective application of Jotun sales tools and sales techniques.
- Prepares and delivers presentations and proposals to win new business and / or increase sales turnover and profitability with existing customers. Assists with securing orders for larger projects in conjunction with others as appropriate.
- Participates in sales meetings to develop and obtain information on sales objectives, new products, technical problems and market knowledge etc.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND WHAT WE OFFER
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
We Offer :
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- An international Corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation
Jotun U.A.E. Ltd. (L.L.C.)
Scope Of Work:
CLOSING DATE (dd.mm.yyyy)
Amrani, Imane, HR Advisor, [email protected]