Sales and Tele-calling
- Well versed with generating leads through cold-calling of prospective clients.
- Should be able to make 70-100 calls per day and generate 1-2 daily meetings for Business Development/Partners with prospective clients.
- Pro-actively generating own leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone (cold-call/inbound), on-site visits, referral, networking, and industry events.
- Effectively managing your sales pipeline and developing a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Reviewing new business opportunities and clients
- Following up inbound leads and client requests
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers through regular review telephone calls
- Coordinate with prospects and clients on a regular basis through the telephone to build and develop relationships
- Forwards inquiries received through web chat to the sales team for necessary action.
- Proven work experience as a lead generator and cold calling specialist.
- Prepares invoices to be sent to customers.
- Follows up with customers for payment.
- Handling petty cash (Managing daily accounts and receipts).
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office and prepare and serve water/tea/coffee to guests
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Supports human resources department & other staff members
- Overlook complete housekeeping and day to day administration duties
- Manage other ad hoc and miscellaneous tasks
Job Type: Full-time