Job in short Are you a skilled, passionate, extremely challenging Sales Executive with experience in Freight forwarding industry and can speak Arabic fluently, then you are the one we are searching for? This is an excellent opportunity to drive a dynamic organization with big development capacity.
In order to be considered, you need to be already based in the UAE.
- Responsible for securing new clients and keeping and developing existing accounts.
- Meet and surpass target set in terms of contributing and producing earnings for the department.
- Following up with the existing customers and converting it as business would be your primary role and not lead generation.
- Conduct and report minimum variety of sales leads set by the management and change a minimum of those into profits creating business.
- Maintain records of consumer details/ sales gos to in the Orient.
- Job opening & & Closures Work out rates with shipping lines and price quote the client Act on customer
- interactions in a prompt and professional way.
- Work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service agreements.
- Promote the product and services of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Follow up with customers for outstanding supported by the Finance Controller.
Requirements & & Accountabilities Meet and exceed revenue targets set per Segment/ Product for the existing client Create and develop new earnings on existing accounts. Maintain consumers profile report and act on leads.
. Health insurance coverage. A tidy and hygienic environment. Working with good/ extremelyinformed and expert team. Opportunity to work
with a leading electronic manufacturer. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary
: AED7,000.00-AED10,000.00 monthly Application Question(s): Are you
a sales professional in freight forwarding market? Do you have experience in transforming leads as business? Are you an Arabic speaker?
Do you reside in the UAE Sales Executive
Logistics? Are you holding a valid driving license?