Sales Executive Job in Dubai | Snow Abu Dhabi | UAE
Majid Al Futtaim is seeking a passionate and goal-oriented Sales Executive to join the team at Snow Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will be responsible for managing sales for the schools, travel trade, birthday, and corporate event segments. Your goal will be to drive revenue and deliver exceptional customer service while building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the booking process as the key point of contact for all Sales segments in line with the defined processes.
- Gather requirements and specifications for school visits, corporate events, and birthdays, and liaise with key internal and/or external stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery.
- Provide an accurate and detailed event briefing to Operations covering off all elements of an event that need to be delivered with accurate timings and detailed special requests where required.
- Attend each event and direct activities from start to finish to ensure the event’s success.
- Perform post-event evaluation to ensure client satisfaction and document any issues for future learning and enhancements.
- Ensure that all sales requests and enquiries are handled within the agreed timelines and ask for support if there is a backlog or delay due to the volume of enquiries.
- Constantly gather, understand, and apply an expanding knowledge of what is possible to constantly improve our service.
- Support customer loyalty by maintaining a customer database to enable frequent CRM activity to keep the customer base engaged.
- Build strong relationships with customers, guests, and colleagues and work to serve them effectively.
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize upselling opportunities whenever possible.
- Attend weekly and monthly department meetings and prepare meeting notes and feedback accordingly.
- Understand the overall market, including competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, and know how to sell against them.