Novotel Sharjah Expo Center, the first-established Novotel hotel in the city, is located next to Sharjah Expo Centre, close to Dubai, with convenient access to Sharjah’s major business & leisure hubs. The wide choice of rooms, with a panoramic view of Mamzar Lagoon, offers each guest the freedom to experience their stay to the maximum. The hotel offers two great restaurants, including Tahi Arabic restaurant.
Responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develop strategic action plans for hotel to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
What is in it for you:
– Opportunity to work with multinational colleague
– Be part of global community in hospitality industry
– The opportunity to develop your career and grow with endless opportunities.
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a hotel.
– Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements.
– Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the hotel
– Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties
– Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals