SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
FANTCO has been successfully catering to the HORECA segment for the past 26 years whilst developing a footprint in the Meat, Poultry, Seafood and Dairy product categories sourced from USA, Australia, Brazil, India, Holland, Argentina et all. We are a classified A Grade supplier for all the leading 7- & 5-Star hotels & restaurant groups in the region.
We are looking to onboard a Full-Time experienced “Sales and Marketing Manager” to increase our market share by not only promoting our current products, but also developing new categories to create a competitive advantage in the market industry.
· Accomplishes marketing and sales staff objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching team members.
· Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions of every team member.
· Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information.
· Prepares and completes marketing action plan.
· Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements and preparing annual budgets.
· Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions.
· Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertisements.
· Identifies marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements.
· Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
· Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Strong closing skills.
· Ability to present multiple product lines.
· Pro-active and good listener with great written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Superior organizational and time management skills.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
· Proven experience of minimum 5 years in a managerial role in FMCG, preferably in the food industry with a valid UAE Driving license.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED1,000.00 – AED20,000.00 per month
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing and Sales: 5 years (Required)
- UAE driving license (Required)