You will be a part of a dedicated recruitment function that operates at every level within the business, working with the leadership teams across Saudi Arabia, building rewarding relationships throughout the organisation.
Based in Saudi Arabia, this role is to be responsible for identifying, interviewing and selecting local or ex-pat employees for Mace International across the country.
With new major projects and growth within the business, a position has arisen to ensure the current and future staffing requirements are met on time and with the best available talent in the market.
This is suited to someone that can demonstrate a successful career with end to end recruitment experience in the construction, property or engineering sectors.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Headhunting the best talent in the market from competitors or relevant companies within the construction and property market.
• Identifying people with the right skills, right experience and most importantly the right behavioural and cultural fit for Mace and its clients…… at the right time!
• Using all sourcing methods including social media, and CV searching the internal and external databases. Generating referrals from existing employees, raising the profile of the employee referral scheme that rewards staff for helping Mace to identify the very best people they have worked within the past.
• Conducting detailed proficiency and behavioural based interviews to ensure candidates’ skills and qualifications match the job requirements.
• Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from establishing if candidates possess the right behavioural and cultural fit for the business, influencing the hiring managers in their decision making and negotiating salary packages with selected applicants.