Real Estate Agent – BDH GROUP – Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients to determine what kind of properties they are seeking
- Maintain regular contact with developers, investors and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones via calls, emails, letters and meeting
- Attend property viewings with prospective clients
- Research potential business to secure buildings, projects, developments, apartments, and villas which are for sale
- Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services
- Source property inventories from property owners and real estate agents
- Complete details of properties which includes photo shoots, arrangement of viewings, showing the property to prospective clients, etc.
- Attend property-related events such as exhibitions, property launches, presentations and seminars.
- Compensation package:
- Very High Commission Structure
- State-of-the-art office in the heart of Dubai Marina
- Excellent sales training provided by an experienced sales trainer
- Career progression
- Premium marketing on local and international leading Real Estate Portals
- Agent Promotion on Marketing and Social Media
- Attend property viewing prospective owners and tenants
- Keep up to date with UAE real estate market and proposed developments property laws tenants’ competitors and their marketing activities.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, building good and long-lasting relationships with the Property agents and potential customers
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing, and all other matters related to revenue generation
- Build professional and trusting relationships with key customers, leverage existing relationships
- Set up meetings with clients to negotiate/close deals
- Build an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Respond to sales inquiries and ensure excellent customer service is provided.
- Minimum 3-4 years of real estate sales experience preferred
- Knowledge and keen interest in property market dynamics, User preferences and current trends
- Strong inter-personal, organizational and presentation skills
- Has a pro-active approach to secure lasting partnerships with clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent