Take leadership in managing a quality management system. Develop and implement project-specific quality plans, perform internal and external audits, manage client liaison and supplier quality performance, and coordinate completion of all QA/QC activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and develop the Quality Management System and Health Safety Standards to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- To be independent of other departments and to have the authority required under ISO 9001, 14001.
- Management of self-audit and Managing Audits INTERNAL & EXTERNALS self-assessment program for continual improvement to h ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- To ensure satisfactory achievement of the Company’s obligation to its clients, advising and assisting with Regulatory issues.
- To be aware of the broader commercial environment, build effective client relationships/partnerships, and contribute towards attracting new and additional business by development and use of best practices and business excellence.
- QHSE Inspection and Auditing and Provision of HSE support to units
- To keep the company’s Health & Safety policy up to date.
- To monitor the implementation of the company’s Health & Safety policy, drawing any concerns to the attention of the manager in charge.
- To advise and assist with Regulatory Affairs and Quality, Health Safety, and HSE Standards within the company.
- Ensure the operational Management team understands and acts in accordance with Regulatory issues.
- Champion a culture of quality & Safety and HSE with the Oil & Gas site.
- Ensure documented and detailed training plans are in place for all team members.
- Manage the site ISO 9001,14001 accreditation program.
- Management of the control of all site Controlled Documentation.
- Write, monitor, control, and approve the Quality Management System.
- Write the site’s Standard Operating procedures and review, approve & control all departmental procedures.
- Primary contact for client audits and quality issues handling.
- Monitor and review operational quality, food safety & HSE performance efficiency.
- Build relationships with Managers/Supervisors and the workforce to enforce a Quality Policy & Health & Safety culture.
- Audit and approval of suppliers.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineer – Mechanical, Chemicals, electrical/ petroleum /or Quality Assurance Management / HSE. experience managing safety or security in the oil and gas industry
- Certificate in occupational health and safety, safety management, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), or Certified Safety Professionals (CSP) certification. NEBOSH
- Professional qualification/training in Quality Assurance, Lead Auditor, or ISO preferred.
- At least 5 – 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industries, specifically QA Management experience.
- Financial and budgetary knowledge.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Project.
- Auditing skills (internal and external) on Quality, Successful accreditation to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 & OSHAD-SF.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is your salary Expectation AED Monthly?
- What is Visa Status? Visit, Employment, Notice Or Resigned?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Managing Audits INTERNAL & EXTERNALS ISO: 5 years (Preferred)
- Oil & Gas: 5 years (Preferred)
- QHSE In Charge: 6 years (Preferred)
- Preparing all site Controlled Documentation: 6 years (Preferred)
- Fluent in Arabic (Preferred)
- Certificate in(OSHA) or (CSP) certification. NEBOSH (Preferred)
- UAE Diving License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)