The Property is on the lookout for a motivated, creative, and experienced Real Estate Administrator to join our dynamic team in Dubai.
Full Job Description :
- Handling and posting listings on CRM/portal (Property Finder, Bayut & Dubizzle).
- Must have Real Estate Back Office Experience in Dubai.
- Drafting Tenancy contracts, addendum, MOU (Form F), NOC’s, and other property related contracts.
- Great knowledge on the Trakheesi system, submitting required documents for each property to obtain Trakheesi permits.
- Extracting leads from all portals and assigning it to leads to the relevant team member.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking and relaying messages.
- Greeting visitors and taking messages if the concerned party is unavailable.
- Expert with all Microsoft office suite applications.
- Excellent English interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good in customer service calls and handling all clients inquiries.
- Managing developer agency agreements and renewals.
- Provide general administrative support and secretarial services as required.
- Strong administrative and organization skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and face to face.
- Presentable and well-mannered.
- Excellent in communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Dubai real estate marketing portals.
The right candidate will be presentable, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Real Estate: 2 years (Required)