Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Additional role-specific areas of responsibilities may be added as deemed necessary by the local hiring manager.
- Assesses the impact of competitive dynamics and points of parity / points of difference through competitive analysis.
- Researches features, uses and competitive quality of a specific product.
- Utilizes specific approaches and tools for gathering and collating competitive information
- Maintains networks of people and resources for obtaining competitive information.
- Adheres to organizational protocols, practices and procedures for gathering competitive information
- Understands the needs of the primary and secondary customers. and how to articulate the value proposition to the specific audience.
- Works with inputs from KOL network.
- Explains different product features to different customers as appropriate to their needs.
- Understands what current and potential customers need to drive value in the portfolio.
Customer Centric Development
- Surfaces new or unexpressed customer needs.
- Focuses product and service features and functions on the customer’s critical success factors.
- Develops consistent processes for maintaining customer engagement.
- Escalates systemic problems that could affect customer satisfaction.
Developing the Strategy and Marketing Plan
- Understands the linkages between all components of the Big Picture framework; relates upstream decisions to executional decisions.
- Collaborates in developing key strategy documents: strategic plan, annual marketing plan, product launch plans, etc.
- Translates the marketing plan to specific marketing activities to carry out the plan.
- Supports the creation of key documents: business reviews, marketing strategies, proposals and recommendations.
- Accurately forecasts resource needs.
- Applies established organizational practices in budgeting.
- Participates in the budgeting process cycle, necessary inputs and reporting requirements.
- Supplies supporting information and justification for major line items.
- Explains variances in budget reports of planned vs. actual expenses.
- Supports the creation of Project Charters, CERs, and Business Case Financial Models as applicable.
Value Prop Segmentation
- Performs needs-based segmentation (i.e., behavioral, attitudinal, and aspirations).
- Identifies and measures customer variable importance and perception.
- Uses Main and Dynamic Variable concepts to explain competitive dynamics in the category.
- Generates segmentation variables from customer insights.
- Uses customer insight research to validate importance and perception for each of the attitudinal segmentation variables.
Value Prop Targeting & Positioning
- Leads the value proposition development work including the following components: customer beliefs and behaviors, main and dynamic variables and reasons to believe brand value.
- Can succinctly describe desired customer beliefs and behaviors required to meet the Brand’s (product or portfolio) goals in the planning period.
- Writes target audience descriptions that reveal customer insights for the major customer stakeholders involved with the brand.
- Prioritizes evidence (clinical, use and economic) and other proof (KOL, user and patient testimonials) useful to demonstrate customer value arising from the value proposition.
- Uses the target audience description collaboratively with the commercial team to prioritize potential customers.
- Can develop a Five Box Positioning statement that guides and informs marketing tactics.
- Able to develop basic marketing positioning based on internal and external situation analysis to communicate a value proposition.