Position: Policy & OD Specialist (NKOM)
Section : Human Resources
Company : Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine (NKOM)
Location : Doha / Ras Laffan
PREFENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO QATARI CANDIDATES
Job Summary and Purpose
Responsible for the development and implementation of the organizational development, workforce planning and rewards strategy, policies and procedures.
1. Conduct a quantitative analysis of the current workforce by grade, function, key demographics, competencies, and other indicators. Interpret the data and identify the trends and patterns.
2. Plan and implement NKOM’s annual workforce planning of strategic staffing requirements by number, function, demographics, and competencies based on inputs from Commercial, provide inputs on realistic position structure options, recent historical trends, and information gathered from relevant databases.
3. Develop, recommend, regularly monitor, and report on strategies, staffing requirements, and results for achieving workforce diversity, including gender and geographic balance; recommend mid-term adjustments to HR levers, to ensure staffing requirements are met.
4. Monitor and report compliance with corporate priorities.
5. Create a model for tracking of individual performance and skills compared to peers, identification of the highest priority individuals for performance coaching, and the ability to efficiently assess a course of action for coaching at the individual level.