The Organizational Activities Interface (OAI)/Technical Support Engineer will provide technical field operational services for the UAE Patriot Technical Assistance program. The OAI personnel will advise and assist with training of Patriot Battalion (BN) and Fire Unit (FU) personnel in required operational skills. Assist with BN/FU operation software initialization to include formulating system databases and communication plans. Provide expertise on system software application (e.g., initialization, operation, and training). Supports tasks that ensure the integrated Phased Array Tracking Radar to Intercept of Target (PATRIOT) System is fully operational to include all aspects of the Air Battle at the BN and FU levels. Assist with new equipment training and sustainment training, both classroom and practical exercises to include software (PDB’s) and hardware (sweeps) update training. Supports UAE military personnel in its system refresher operator training to battery and battalion personnel to maintain, improve, and upgrade skills.
During the modernization process, the OAI will provide Technical Advice, and Assists Battery Personnel with Operational and Tactical Procedures Associated with the Patriot Missile System. Conduct operation and management of exercises utilizing practice scenarios with the Patriot ECS and ICC. Participate in On-the-Job Training (OJT) Programs. Performs other related Duties as required or directed by the section officer. Provides Technical Advice and Assists Battery Personnel with Operational and Tactical Procedures Associated with the Patriot Missile System. Conducts operation and management of exercises utilizing practice scenarios with the Patriot ECS and ICC. Performs other related Duties as required or directed by the section officer. This position is located in Abu Dhabi UAE.
This position does offer sign on Bonus.
- Must have at least four of experience in the PATRIOT Air Defense System
- Must have directly related experience in the Patriot Evaluation Section and Patriot Tactical Operations at the Battalion or higher level
- Demonstrated experience with integrated Battalion and Fire Unit-to-Fire Unit (FU-FU) operations.
- Demonstrated experience instructing PATRIOT organizational classes in the classroom and on the tactical equipment or Patriot Conduct of Fire Trainer in the following areas: RSOP/Survey, March Order and Emplacement, System Initialization and Mapping, Air Defense Mission (ADM) against Air-Breathing Threats (ABT) and Tactical Ballistic Missiles (TBM), Guided Missile Reload and ARTEP Battle Drills/Gunnery Tables
- Demonstrated knowledge on Brigade/AADCOM level TACSOP’s, and shall be capable of assisting in the training of organizational level system upgrades
- Must have successfully completed the Patriot Operator and System Mechanic MOS 24T/14E/140E conducted under the auspices of the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) or an equivalent course of instruction conducted by the Patriot Missile System Contractor
- Must have a current Secret Security Clearance.
- Working knowledge of PATRIOT integrated battalion and Fire Platoon-to Fire Platoon operations, to include expertise with PATRIOT communication links.
- Demonstrated one (1) year of Collective Training experience or assignment to a deployed PATRIOT Battalion in CONUS or OCONUS.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of related experience preferred.
As vaccine requirements in both the U.S. and overseas continue to evolve, there may be future country, customer, or other mandates requiring employees to be vaccinated. Therefore, it is possible that in the future this position may require that the successful candidate be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Since vaccine availability varies around the world, vaccine brands/origins also vary by country, and there is no guarantee of eligibility to receive the vaccine in the host country once deployed, it is recommended that the successful candidate get vaccinated prior to deployment
ERIP Eligible yes
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.