Required: Arabic Speaker
The Operations Manager of Medical Fitness Centre assume full responsibility for the management, operation, and overall management of their Medical Centre. The position includes responsibilities for the complete management of the front and back office, the management of medical records, and oversight of outsourced contracts. Furthermore, the General Manager is also responsible for overseeing all nursing and allied health staff who work at the clinic and providing them with operational guidance.
· Managing manpower, capital, and patient volume-revenue budget
· Managing all clinic staff operationally and administratively
· Monitors patient access to care continuously.
· Developing and implementing strategic plans for Clinic operations which is essential for the growth of the business.
· Actively explore new business opportunities for the Clinic’s operations and expansions in line with its mission.
· Schedule clinical services within the clinic to promote continuity of patient care and maximize revenue generation utilizing existing facilities.
· Assist all members of the clinic with operations and leadership.
· Building mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders and monitoring insurance authorizations to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
· Manages, analyses, and reconciles clinic reports, including daily reports, sales reports, etc. Any variances are escalated to management.
· Manage, analyses, and approve refunds, cancellations of bills, patient entitlements, undercovers, and cost estimates.
· Identifies any new requirement and eventually manages the purchase of equipment and instruments in liaison with the purchase department as per Group policies and protocols.
· Ensure quality accreditation standards are met and adhered to.
Oversees commercial and healthcare licensed to be maintained and available for inspection by local governing authorities.
· Assuring that clinic policies are followed and ready for audits at any time, as well as ensuring that risk management is implemented.
· Ensures that organizational values are reflected at all levels of clinic administration and client satisfaction is prioritized.
· Minimum Master’s degree in any field related to healthcare
· PhD degree in a related field preferred.
· With NHRA License
· Experience in managing a healthcare facility or clinic.
· Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff to perform their duties efficiently.
· Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided.
· Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment, and staff needed at the clinic.
· Proficiency in managing budgets, billing, and negotiating with suppliers and vendors.
· Competency with computer-based healthcare administration systems
· Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers, and specialists, as well as the public.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 24 months
- What is your nationality?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Healthcare Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Operations in the same field: 2 years (Preferred)
- NHRA Licensce (Preferred)