- Monitor operations staff member to guarantee that the full inbound cycle is done according to Aramex requirements consisting of healing, reconciliation, developing run sheets and entering Proof of Delivery in the system.
- Screen and control operations staff member to guarantee that the complete outbound domestic cycle is done according to Aramex requirements including weighing, coding, signaling, sorting and manifesting
- Manage the company fleet (Couriers & & admins)
- Manage the efficient use of Handheld innovation
- Assure the ground carrier everyday production according to the requirements
- Keeping an eye on the lorry tracking system in a manner to decrease the long route, along with minimizing the fuel usage. – Supervise the ground carrier’s paths with the ground courier’s leader to optimize the best daily performance.
- Prepare, keep an eye on and control outgoing efficiency analysis for the warehouse staff.
- Generate and manage all getting shipments tokens by back workplace and making the delivery ready for collection.
- Comply with business HSSE, compliance and sustainability business policies
- Manage all COD issues such as cases when client do not pay the return money or client refused to pay or in case of payment conflicts
- Follow up with Hub: regarding delivery clearance, updating the system, consul recuperating.
- Deal with and manage getting procedure at the airport and keeps an eye on the clearance process to guarantee its done according to the nation local custom-mades policies
Since our founding in 1982 we have actually grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transportation and shipment services for service and customers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic industrial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply ingrained in Aramex’s DNA. We are committed to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to much better link organizations and customers worldwide.