Our client is a global professional service company based in DIFC, they are looking to hire an Office Manager for their office in Dubai
Our client is a global professional service company based in DIFC, they are looking to hire an Office Manager for their office in Dubai. The role reports to the Head of the Middle East office and involves managing complete office operations and providing executive support to the C suite.
* Establish a smooth office operation in compliance with the company policies and DIFC/UAE regulations and procedures.
* Affirm regulatory compliance where needed (VAT compliance, ESR submissions) through coordination of professional advisors.
* The contact point for emergency evacuation procedures and managing relationships with DIFC authority and building management.
* Provide critical support to the procurement process, including coordinating office supplies, facilities, and supplier relationships.
* To ensure the accuracy and timely reporting of financial information, work with an external accounting firm and the company’s finance manager.
* Assist in the coordination of the accounts payable process (including petty cash) and the accounts receivable process (ensuring clients are invoiced and cash is received in a timely & reliable manner)
* Responsible for maintaining HR records, managing the staff visa/residence application processes, and reporting on staff attendance and holidays to the client in the UK.
* Plan the scheduled work activities of the driver, and organise travel, visas, and accommodations on behalf of the regional team in the Middle East, including the Regional Director.
* Maintain the client’s policies and compliance with DIFC/UAE regulations, and work with internal and external auditors to ensure that all procedures are understood by staff and adhered to.
* The Client’s UK-based staff and office holders may visit the region with administrative support