Ø MEP (Project Manager)
Ø Qualification: Electrical ,Bachelor’s Degree / Master
Ø Experience: _ with at least 8– 15 years’ Can Handle MEP related project like Hotels, Commercial and residential high-rise towers, Hospital, Shopping Mall developments
Ø preferred candidates:
Ø Salary depending on experience and qualifications
Soft wear Skilled: –
Ø Strong Knowledge of Auto Cad, Revit MEP, Carrier Hap, McQuay Pipe Sizer & Duct Sizer, Beta, Dia Lux, , Plan Swift ,MATLAB, Proteus , Candy, CCS & primavera 6.0 ,
Ø UAE Driving license and Language English, Arabic
1. Installation, Supervision and execution of construction projects with proficiency in HVAC, Plumbing and firefighting.
2. Reviewing and preparing documents such as Designed Air Distribution Duct systems as per ASHRAE, SMACNA External Static Pressure Calculations of Pumps, FCU, AHU, ERU and Fans, method statements, ITP, checklist, as-built drawings and operation and maintenance manuals.
3. Carried out Heating/Cooling Load Calculations using Carrier HAP
4. Prepared Design, Shop and As-built drawings in consideration with Contract, BOQ and relevant codes.
5. Capacity, quantity, specifications, deviations etc. Make comparative analysis of all the quantity
6. Negotiation with Suppliers/Sub-Contractor’s for Competitive prices. reparation of MEP Price Offer and Compilation of item wise Bill of Quantities
7. Discuss the costing with the Senior Estimation Engineer. Submission of MEP Price Offer within the deadline. Ensuring engineering work undertaken is accordance with Departmental Work Instructions, Procedures and Standards
8. Selected and Scheduled Chillers, AHU, FCU, PACU, Pumps etc. Designed Chilled water piping and Drafted Layout Drawings ,Designed Firefighting systems as per NFPA
9. Designed Drainage and Water Supply system as per UPC/NPC
10. Preparation of Evaluation of Tender / Contract documents and Bill of Quantities
11. Scheduling & Monitoring the Progress of the works, delays & disruption of the Project and Preparation of Claims for delays & Time Extension and associated costs.
12. Pricing of Variation claims, evaluation with Main Contractors / Project Managers and Finalization of Variation Orders (VO)
13. Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for substations of claims / invoices.
14. Preparation of forecasts, budgets and cost control measures.
15. Monthly Progressive Billing / Invoicing and follow-up for timely payments
16. Maintain and control of records related to all commercial activities as required by the contract conditions.
17. Forwarding contractual correspondences to the Main Contractor / Project Manager and Sub-contracts & Supplier related to the contractual issues.
18. Reporting to the Top management about cash in & out flow and provide advice for any commercial issues and help resolve them
19. Developing of cost loaded programs, Cash flow & Manpower Histogram.
20. Established the Project Cost Monitoring System, Update the Project cost Progress and measures the cost variance
21. Collect Project Cost Data and Estimate the ETC ( Estimate to complete ) and EAC ( Estimate at completion )
22. Preparation of Preliminary estimation, Budget estimation, Detailed estimation (With Rate Analysis) Insurance claims and administration, visiting site / attending pre-bid meetings.
23. Sending enquiries and obtaining prices, analyse prices, prepare material and labour cost estimation and bid price Conducting negotiations, Identification of cost or pricing data submitted during the negotiations and relied upon in reaching a settlement.
24. Preparation of List of Technical Queries for Consultant clarification.
25. Prepare technical and commercial bid, follow up until finalization, Preparing Project Risk Analysis report.
26. Evaluate the supplier quotations against the tender requirements such as capacity, quantity, specifications, deviations etc. Make comparative analysis of all the quantity & use the optimum solution.
27. Value engineering in terms of alternative manufacturer’s and Economic Design Transformers, Capacitor Panel, HV& & MV Panels & Generators Preparing Project Risk Analysis report., AMF Panel, MDB’S, MCC’S, MSB,SMB’S,DB’S ..etc)
28. Calculation of Electrical load by using NEC codes for light & power circuits. Then making of Balanced Phase Distribution and Unbalanced Phase Distribution.
29. Pipe sizing, Pump head calculation for water pump, water tanks calculation, design of septic tank, water supply and drainage.
30. Familiar with Firefighting(Sprinkler system, FHCs,Tank Sizing, Pump Head calculation Etc.) designing and Drafting
31. Ensuring engineering work undertaken is accordance with Departmental Work Instructions, Procedures and Standards
32. Excellent Knowledge ADDC, ADCD, ADM & ADSSC rules & regulation and obtain authorities approval.
33. Strong Knowledge of design & installing SMDB’s, DB’s, bus bars, conducting, wiring and all other electrical related works on site as per given electrical and MEP drawings., indoor/outdoor lighting, calculate Cable size and Load calculation.
34. Basic Experienced in ELV like GSM, Fire Alarm, PAVA, Central Battery , CCTV ,Access Control SMATV, IPTV Systems .
35. Excellent knowledge of hands on experience MEP/HVAC designing & Estimation load calculation, system selections, installations, maintenance of HVAC systems, sound knowledge of chillers, cooling tower, AHU’s, FCU selection of fans, compressors, motors, duct designing, duct installations. Installation and selection of plumbing & firefighting equipment’s,
36. The candidate must be able to manage the project independently and handle sub-contract efficiently.
37. Excellent Knowledge of Preparation of Method of Statement & Risk assessment.
38. Specific knowledge of estimating, scheduling, purchasing, engineering principals and preparing BOQ (bill of quantities)
39. Review & Assist Produces design sketches / drawings from general description of requirements and detailed design drawings such as plot plan, key plan, equipment layout, piping &
40. instrumentation diagrams (P & ID), HVAC such as piping general arrangement drawings, pipe rack layouts, piping support general arrangements, piping support detailed drawings, support schedule, piping isometric detailed engineering drawings, fire water layout, including bill of materials, pertaining to all engineering disciplines viz. HVAC, mechanical,
Please send your updated CV in WORD format with most recent photo to with salary expectation , Duration of Joining & Experience Certificate .info AT ghazal-gm.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to AED8,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)