Aldar Education is presently seeking an Mathematics Teacher to join Al Ghad Charter School, Abu Dhabi beginning commencement for the AY 2022/2023.
This is an interesting chance to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful prospects will be closely lined up with our core worths and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the worths of the region.
Roles and duties consist of:
o Teamwork and collaboration
o To be a great communicator at all levels.
o Be committed to establishing positive relationships with all members of the school neighborhood.
o Working together with fellow instructors to plan engaging lessons that fulfill requirements of the curriculum.
o Liaising with associates and working flexibly.
o Working with moms and dads to make sure the happiness and finest scholastic outcomes for all children.
o Working cooperatively with curriculum support staff (where suitable) to support children’s advancement.
Teaching and learning:
- Clear understanding of the Curriculum.
- Organising the classroom arrangement and finding out resources and producing displays to encourage a favorable and engaging learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and providing sessions that cater for the requirements of the entire ability range within the class.
- Motivating students with passionate, imaginative teaching.
- Observing and examining children in line with school assessments.
- Being reflective of the classroom provision, sessions taught, development made, and changing environment, planning and curriculum to show this.
- Consulting with other experts such as speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and academic psychologists, if required.
- Make Sure the Al Ghad Charter School Teacher and Learner DNA language and attitudes are being embedded throughout the curriculum
Evaluation and data:
- Taking responsibility for the development of a class.
- Satisfying requirements for the evaluation and recording of student’s development using Target Tracker.
- Using information offered by assessments to influence further preparation, provision and intervention.
- Offering feedback to parents and carers on a trainee’s progress at Parent Teacher Conferences and other meetings
Behaviour management and responsibilities
- Follow the school’s behaviour policy.
- Manage classes efficiently, using approaches which are appropriate to students’ requirements in order to influence, motivate and challenge students.
- Maintain excellent relationships with pupils, exercise suitable authority, and act decisively when essential within the school’s behavioural policy.
- Be a favorable role model and show regularly the favorable mindsets, values and behaviour, which are expected of pupils.
- Have high expectations of behaviour, promoting self-discipline and independence of all students.
- Perform duties as directed and within the school s policy.
Larger professional responsibilities
- To work as part of a curriculum action group, supporting planning, assessment, resources and unique occasions connected to that group.
- Support the organising and taking part in school events, trips and activities which may happen at weekends or in the evening.
- Interact successfully with parents/carers with regards to trainee’s accomplishments and well-being utilizing school systems/processes such as CPOMS as appropriate.
- Make a favorable contribution to the wider life and principles of the school
- Run a weekly ECA each term.
Bachelor’s Degree in the associated subject with PGCE or other instructor credentials
Minimum 1- 2 years Teaching experience
Task Specific Knowledge & & Skills Previous experience dealing with students whom English is not their mother tongue
Enthusiasm for teaching and dedication to informing the whole kid
A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of kids
Current and constant participation in extra-curricular activities
Respect for all members of a school neighborhood, regardless of position, gender, age and ethnic background
A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
A clean improved Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
WHAT WE OFFER
Aldar Education are a household of world-class, kid focused, and innovative schools based in the UAE. We inform over 25,000 students across our group of owned and handled schools and as we grow so does our requirement for extremely competent, inspirational, and devoted school leaders. We provide an attractive remuneration bundle including non-monetary benefits. Our future-focused knowing design includes both students and staff and so we put a special focus on expert development, coaching and training.
Effective candidates will have access to a large network of specialists and chances to both lead and contribute to training others as well as developing themselves.
Aldar Education are keen to hear from like-minded, forward thinking school leaders who would welcome the obstacle and chances that we have to offer.
This job description is not all inclusive. Aldar Education books the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a varied and inclusive workplace. We are likewise conscious of our nationwide development strategy and motivate UAE Nationals in their application at our business.
As much as we would be thrilled to entertain all candidates, due to high volume of applications and robust selection procedure, only shortlisted applicants will be called within 10 business days.
Aldar Education is devoted to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of kids and young people and anticipates all personnel to share this dedication. Deals of visit undergo acceptable referrals and police clearance.
#LI – HQAM
Please note that you are entirely accountable for reality checking in respect of the details provided by schools. Please also check for the most recent visa and work license requirements that may use. Tes is not accountable for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy. Apply Now