The Materials Management Manager is responsible for overseeing the administration, management and operations of the hospital’s procurement, supply management, storage and distribution program. This individual will have oversight for all operations within or associated to materials management. Works collaboratively with higher management, HODs and concerned staff to ensure development and implementation of policies, procedures and objectives of the hospital’s material management program. Works with team to ensure services are rendered at the highest level possible. Responsible for all customer satisfaction initiatives within areas of responsibility. Demonstrates sound financial knowledge and management. Facilitates the organization and management to achieve optimal patient appropriate resource utilization. Builds and maintains strategic relationships with vendors, physicians, employees and community. Possesses requisite level of technical and professional knowledge including exceptional leadership skills.
- Master/ Bachelor degree in Materials management or similar qualification with 10 years of experience in healthcare industry, in a large multi specialty hospital.
- Analytical and quantitative thinker
- Business planning skills to include cost impact analysis
- Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management systems
- Knowledgeable of forecasting, budgeting and contract negotiation.
- Ability to solve problems swiftly
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Well versed in the use of MS Office suite/Materials Management Applications
Job Type: Full-time
- If selected, how soon can you join?
- Where are you currently located?
- Hospital: 10 years (Preferred)