Company Description Informa PLC is a prominent international occasions, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our function is to promote the professional. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with companies and professionals in expert markets, providing the connections, intelligence and chances that assist customers grow, operate, make developments and take better notified choices. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 coworkers working in more than 30 countries.
PLANNING & & CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- Deal with marketing manager and material executives to deliver outgoing marketing campaigns and event sites in line with tactical goals.
- Construct operational application plans and make sure adherence to deadlines (including Gantt charts, Time & & Action Plans, Content Calendars, Budget Trackers).
- Guarantee all tracking is in place (based on Informa guidelines) and that as much of the campaign can be credited to a channel/activity as possible. Develop ways of incentivising/monitoring offline channel efficiency.
- Develop relationships with media, association, industry partners and social networks influencers and sign contra arrangements in line with campaign goals. Coordinate with efficiency executive re deliverables for contras and partners once an agreement has been signed.
- Raise PO’s and keep spending plan trackers.
- Appoint and handle external suppliers.
- Based upon previous performance, work with CRO, and digital online marketers to develop site material to increase pertinent traffic and conversion.
- Establish collateral (email, print, digital) based on the marketing plan.
- In partnership with the marketing supervisor, establish Content Calendar through designated channels (email marketing, social media, digital marketing, direct-mail advertising etc) to engage and transform relevant audience.
- Preserve active social media channels (in line with market expectations) and increase engagement and conversion from these channels.
- Become part of a culture of screening and metrics-driven decision making in the group.
ANALYSIS & & INSIGHT As directed
- by the marketing supervisor, screen campaign performance and produce appropriate and prompt reports.
- Share appropriate insights with marketing manager to drive incomes or pursue new opportunities.
- Analyse and report trends gradually and utilize these insights to build more reliable projects.
- Work with data & & insights specialists to record appropriate and timely data (onsite & & post show studies, registration types, industry research etc.)
- Work with internal teams to make sure data governance and information management policies are abided by.
- Supply pre-agreed reports throughout and post campaign to keep track of channel effectiveness and ROI.
- Utilize advised project analytics control panels daily to monitor efficiency.
- Enter into a culture of testing and metrics-driven choice making in the group.
- Share case research studies with marketers within the team, division and Global Exhibitions.
- Determine target universe and crucial sectors within target universe.
- Send timely, appropriate interactions through designated mix of channels and optimise the effectiveness of these channels.
- Screen and change project activity based upon performance metrics.
- Deal with content online marketers to provide Content Calendar through designated channels (e-mail marketing, social media, digital marketing, direct-mail advertising etc.)
- Build, keep and optimise item websites and deal with internal assistance teams to make developments and maximise conversion from the websites.
- Manage and format any external declare import into the Informa database or fulfilment functions.
- Guarantee all marketing collateral, email marketing, website material and digital marketing is completely proofed, abides by brand guidelines and concurred Informa requirements.
- Screen and share new patterns and methods in both consumer and B2B marketing.
- Present brand-new channels/techniques as proper for the industry/campaign and work with the efficiency marketing executive to monitor performance.
Minimum Education Level
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Background Knowledge, Skills & & Experience Analytical and
- Experience of using marketing automation innovation (preferably Eloqua).
- Experience of managing social networks through scheduling platforms such as Sprout Social or Hootesuite etc. And experience of social networks listening and belief analysis.
- Official business/marketing higher education qualification.
- Experience of Eloqua and/or Adobe Experience Manager.
- Occasions marketing experience.