· Participate in the basic safety process as a key member of the Site Safety committee and sharing responsibility for the site’s overall safety performance.
· Participate in the planning and execution of minor or major shutdowns. Provide technical and hands- on support as required during shutdowns.
· Follow, update, and maintain Operating procedures to ensure safety and efficiency of the operations.
· Issue safety work permits and perform lock out / tag out of various process equipment. Ensure that all plant safety procedures are followed. Oversee contractors completing field work to ensure work is completed to company standards.
· Demonstrate the ability to read technical drawings, flow sheets, equipment layout, piping, and wiring schematics.
· Prepare job cards, preventive maintenance checklist, function test reports and maintain maintenance history along with all required paperwork. (Knowledge of SAP is plus).