At dnata, we ensure smooth air travel by providing a range of services that keep planes in the air. From ground handling and cargo management to inflight catering and retail, as well as travel services, we are dedicated to keeping the world moving.
RESOURCE PLANNING SPECALIST
dnata careers – The Resource Planning Specialist is responsible for developing, analyzing and maintaining medium and short-term plans for staffing and equipment in their assigned business area. They must align these plans with the overall business plans, strategy and Service Level Agreement (SLA). In addition, the Resource Planning Specialist is responsible for developing plans that support infrastructure and operational projects such as runway resurfacing, DWC PTB operation, and the movement of airlines between terminals. They must apply statistical and optimization methods to develop and interpret scenarios that support management with decision making and strategic policy formulation. The goal is to serve customer airlines in an innovative and cost-effective manner.
Key Responsibilities of Resource Planning Specialist, Airport Operations include:
- Facilitating activities related to manpower and equipment budgets for various departments and overseas Joint Venture Companies during the annual budget process.
- Conceptualizing, developing, and empowering line managers on resource deployment rules while keeping in view business plans, strategy & specific service level agreements with customer airlines.
- Formulating and applying mathematical modeling & statistical analysis and other optimization methods to develop and interpret What-if? scenarios.
- Evaluating resource requirement/business cases prepared by the department for additional/replacement resources keeping in view the yearly budget Plan, KPIs and other parameters.
- Training and developing line management personnel on tools and techniques used by resource planning team.
- Acting as SME for Resource management system and associated tools.
- Managing adhoc Manpower and GSE plans to facilitate infrastructure development/changes undertaken by Dubai airport from time to time.
- Planning, leading, organizing, and facilitating project teams to improve engagement standards for all business units across the business in conjunction with other functions in Business Support.
- Outlining optimized master rosters for all operative volume related resources of business.
- Maintaining engagement standards for all departments and continuously monitoring and updating standards via OSOBR (One set of Business Rule) process.
- Preparing and maintaining all regular/adhoc reports pertaining to KPI, short- and long-term manpower status/requirements, engagement rules and master rosters on a weekly, monthly or annual basis for senior management to make informed resource and manpower related decisions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering/Planning degree or relevant experience.
- Experience in resource planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Knowledge of mathematical modeling and statistical analysis methods
- Experience with resource management systems and tools
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit cutt.ly.