Our client is a leading international Government Investment & Trade Commission with well-established economic, social and cultural partnerships with many regions around the world. Ultimate aim is to attract and promote investment opportunities across vast range of products and raw materials to overseas markets, by providing information and advice to variety of companies wanting to increase their investment readiness or export capability.
International Investment & Trade Services are provided through referrals or introductions to the individual offices strategically located in each region to facilitate the delivery of the growth strategy across multiple markets. This organization markets the economic diversification strategy overseas, and actively facilitate trade and investment opportunities by driving an outward focused, customer-centered approach.
– Develop and deliver investment attraction strategies to promote foreign direct investment and business development across priority industry and growth sectors.
– Support companies seeking to develop significant trade and investment opportunities in the Gulf region.
– Initiate, plan and manage programs and activities to generate interest and awareness of the investment and business development potential for businesses in the Gulf.
– Schedule and participate in events, conferences, exhibitions, presentations, roadshows and meetings in the Middle East, on behalf of the Commissioner, to promote the State’s interests in targeted centers and sectors in the Gulf region.
– Represent the office and the Commissioner as required, including formal visitations.
– Develop and maintain relevant high-level professional networks and relationships in the Gulf and home market, for the benefit of businesses, agencies, institutions, and organizations.
– Utilize networks and relationships to facilitate business relationships between the home country and Gulf agencies, institutions and companies.
– Maintain up to date knowledge and appreciation of the respective home country and Middle Eastern political and economic profiles and issues that influence corporate development and keep agencies and institutions appraised accordingly.
– Manage a small team of local staff including supervising, mentoring and developing staff in the Dubai office.