We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create high-impact deliverables for various City Centre marketing programs, including digital content, app assets, social media graphics, and more! The ideal candidate will be a creative enthusiast who can create compelling designs within various design styles and brand guides. You must be highly receptive to feedback and creative direction.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Amend design after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Work collaboratively with the team to produce creative deliverables, including digital ads, landing pages, social media graphics, sales decks, printed flyers, store POS material, and more.
- Create consistent, high-quality designs for both internal and external use.
- Work quickly when needed and switch gears with ease.
- Present, articulate, and defend your design concepts and decisions.
- Keep up with industry trends and developments.
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field. (Or 1-3 years of relevant professional work)
- A portfolio showcasing design pieces that demonstrate an understanding of various styles and attention to detail. (WOW us!)
- High attention to detail, process-oriented, quick learner, self-starter, and FAST!
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to act upon critique and design feedback.
- Ability to work on creative concepts both within a team and individually (Team player!)
- Ability to manage time effectively across multiple projects and work within diverse established brand guidelines.
- Excellent design/layout skills using industry-standard graphics software applications such as Adobe creative suite, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Added value skills:
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
Job Type: Full-time
- Where are you currently located? (please mention current country of residency)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Graphic designing: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe creative suite: 1 year (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
- English (Required)
Application Deadline: 31/08/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/09/2022