REQUIREMENTS Candidate requirements:
– You need to have at least 3 years’ experience as EA/PA to a senior executive in a globally active company.
– You should have at least 2 years’ current relevant work experience in the UAE and ideally currently based in the UAE.
– You must have at least 8 years expert work experience.
– You hold a University Bachelor’s degree or similar.
– Native or proficient in English (Arab would be helpful).
– Excellent composed and verbal interaction abilities.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Able to independently complete professional level slide discussions.
– Perhaps experienced in handling expert social media.
– Experience from the ports, shipping or logistics industry would be useful.
– Experience from numerous functions (e.g. HR, Marketing and so on) would be beneficial.
– Experience from expatriate onboarding consisting of UAE visa procedures would be advantageous.Personal skills and capabilities: – By nature, energetic, tackling issues to solve them and confident in making choices. – Able to mould yourself, inconspicuously, into the work environments of the CEO. – Excellent interpersonal abilities, made up personality and
high stability. – Embodies a favorable mindset, fast thinker yet calm, also under
pressure. – Interest in and capability to develop work relationships across the company and externally. – Self-directed, shows effort and can work independently with outstanding follow-up, issue fixing skills and the capability to seek alternative services for issues, issues and situations at hand. – Ability to expand the function beyond responsive assistance to proactive contributions and taking ownership of jobs. – Possesses strong organizational skills, can perform and prioritize multiple jobs flawlessly with attention to detail. – Professional, comfortable and respectful with counterparts at all organizational levels. – High degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with secret information and with sensitive situations and concerned groups and people. – Unpretentious character with a team player frame of mind looking for success for everyone.
– Healthy sense of humour contributing to the atmosphere we look for to preserve throughout our organization. – Comfortable with flexible work hours( and this is shared)as this is a function with low and high in terms of
workload. – Can preserve the very same support and effectiveness whether the CEO remains in office or away.This role will start in September Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and assessed according to the role requirements.
We intend to call shortlisted prospects within 2 weeks. As we frequently receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application not successful.(LV)Apply Now