- Our salary is a tax free salary! You will have a direct and permanent employment with our client, for either 2 or 3 years.
- Healthcare insurance or medical treatment is part of that employment. You work in an international team & working environment.
- All leave and end of service benefits as per Kuwait Labor Law.
In this role you will assist the physicians with all laboratory work related to IVF treatments. Major responsibilities include:
- Prepares semen analysis using Makler Chamber;
- Responsible for sperm freezing and thawing;
- Evaluates sperm morphology;
- Ensures proper labeling for all samples for processing;
- Responsible for sperm wash techniques (Swim-up and Density gradient) for Intrauterine Insemination (IUI);
- Assists in Testicular Sperm Retrieval procedure;
- Responsible for Sperm sample preparation of TESA and TESE and their freezing and thawing;
- Evaluates integrity of culture media;
- Responsible to do the census of supplies and consumables (weekly and monthly);
- Responsible to do the data entry for IVF /Andrology results;
- Follow up the freezing samples for Embryos and Sperm (like renewal or discarding and daily checking LN2 levels for storage tanks);
- Works according to the established standards of patient care and safety;
- Works on self-professional development throughout self-training programs and readings, attending trainings / courses as provided to improve the professional communications;
- Maintains complete confidentiality in the work
You are an experienced healthcare professional with a good background to work with physicians and assist their patients with reproductive health issues and clinical research. Your skills in aseptic technique are excellent and you are used to keep up a cooperative work environment.
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures;
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Excellent communication skills, English and Arabic is preferred;
- Good computer skills.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Medical Technology and Laboratory;
- 3 years in the similar field, with solid experience to handle laboratory & IVF equipment;
- Home country license and with valid or eligible for Kuwait MOH license.