Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious Company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels?
We are recruiting a Dog Trainer to join our exceptional Group. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with proven experience who is personable and capable to quickly establish their credibility.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on an organization then this is the opportunity for you.
We want to encourage you to grow and challenge yourself because when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences together and with our customers.
…. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
In this role you will have the opportunity:
To be part of a truly diverse department who is leading the change in an established family business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Dog Trainer to conduct one-on-one and group training sessions with our client’s dogs.
- Create and develop a training plan for the dog/s
- Teach owners about dog behavior
- Teaching dogs to obey basic commands using various training techniques that are best suited to each dog’s personality and attributes.
- Implementing appropriate training programs to address and resolve problem areas, including aggression, separation anxiety, hyperactivity, and biting.
- Ensuring that the dogs and training areas are clean and tidy
- Teaching clients appropriate training methods to enforce and maintain behaviors and skills learned by their dogs during training sessions
- Trainings: Obedience, Agility, Behavioral