- Monitors kitchen equipment and reports issues to superiors
- Continually develops culinary knowledge to produce high-quality meals
- Measures, mixes, and prepares meal ingredients, sauces, and seasonings
- Washes, chops, and cuts fruit, meat, and vegetable items
- Assesses inventory and requests resupply when necessary
- Plates meal items under the chef de partie’s supervision
- Disposes of spoiled items and adheres to sanitation policies
Are you passionate about developing your career state of food and beverage in a cozy, healthy environment? A place where nourishing the self and branching out in compassion that sync into sharpening your skills.
We are looking for Commis Chef with 1 to 2 years experience in food and beverage industry. Whose flexible, creative and people person.
Come and join our team.
Job Type: Full-time