Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solution Services BU as the Commercial Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Ensuring appropriate and timely Project booking/opening in SAP-including definition of revenue recognition method (POC, CCM), definition of project structure and partner roles, planning of cost and revenue, arranging of insurances (transport, EAR, workmen’s compensation, other) and guarantees.
- Commercial Project Management and Controlling including ongoing analysis of plan/actual deviations on project level and within WBS structure
- Ongoing update of project calculation, timely invoicing and payment follow up, regular project reviews and status meetings, project reporting as the need arises, regular checks of project bookings/assigned cost and corrections if required
- Forecast and Reporting including support of Business Lines in monthly/quarterly Forecast process related to Order Intake, Net Sales, Gross Margin/Gross Profit, project related provisions/accruals
- Timely checks for project related provisions/accruals/risk contingencies on basis of adequate documentation
- Opportunity & Risk Management including identification and financial assessment of opportunities with PM, definition and implementation of suitable measures for reducing risks and realizing opportunities and taking precautions for remaining risks (provisions / risk contingencies acc. to IFRS)
- Claim, Change Order Management and Contract Management including contract reviews, commercial analysis of customer and supplier contracts for claim or variation order potential. Assertion of own claims ward off unjustified claims, preparation of claims including documentation and quantification towards all internal and external parties
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Min. 5 to 6 years of professional experience in commercial project execution, preferably in relevant industry
- Certified Commercial Project Manager
- Additional 1 year intercultural working experience
- Hands on experience with commercial/finance topics
- Basic understanding of legal matters and concepts is required
- Previous experience in project claim management is advantage
- Ability to work with various internal and external stakeholders in an international environment with diversity
- Commendable communication skills and relationship building ability
- Able to work independently with high attention to details
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration/Finance
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time