Edenred is a pioneer, a tech forerunner as well as the everyday partner for individuals at the workplace all over much more than 46 nations. Our 10,000 staff members are committed to creating the planet of work a far better spot for all, one that is actually much safer, a lot more effective and also extra straightforward. At Edenred, our passion for clients, appreciation, creativity, simpleness and also business feeling are our values. For anybody who requires to vibe in their professional lifestyle, our company are actually the ideal location for you to operate and develop. In 2019, because of its international modern technology resources, the Group managed EUR31 billion in organization amount, mostly performed by means of mobile phone apps, on-line systems and cards.
Edenred is noted on the Euronext Paris inventory substitution and also included in the complying with marks: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
Edenred is the globe forerunner in transactional services for businesses, employees as well as business. Our answers are on call via mobile phone, internet, cards or even tickets in 46 countries.
The Edenred provide is separated in to 4 main tasks:
- Consume with Ticket Alimentación and also Ticket Dining Establishment,
- Move along with UTA, EBV Financial, Ticket Log as well as The Right Fuelcard Company,
- Treatment with Kadéos, EasyWelfare, Savings, ProwebCE and also ekivita,
- Pay for along with Company Repayment, Empresarial and also C3 Spend.
Within Edenred International, the Design staff gives services to the team’s 46 nations to digitize their business, secure their applications as well as offer mobile and also extranet apps to their countless consumers.
In this context, the Edenred Global Innovation department is actually searching for an Elderly Software Program and Cloud Designer to support the function teams by determining the technical method, finest techniques and making certain the high quality of developments in participation along with various other divisions.
As component of Modern technology practice inside Global Design division, Software as well as Cloud designer:
- Defines and also advertises tips & & greatest exercises associated to program style as well as designs
- Defines and also markets DevSecOps methods in cooperation with Cloud, Ops and Safety and security groups
- Develops as well as ensures multiple-use building blocks/tools in the location of Azure Cloud or even DevOps device sets
- Provides support/training to local and also regional staffs in specifying the transfer road of their amount of work
- Supplies support/training to nearby as well as local teams in defining aim at concepts of their application (cloud-native/ hybrid architectures).
- Advertises reusability of center components/tools in aim at architectures.
- Instruments demo and proof-of-concept (PoC) by including most recent modern technologies.
Experience, Skills, and/or Capabilities Demanded.
To execute this job efficiently, a specific need to have the capacity to carry out each important duty satisfactorily. The needs listed here are depictive of the experience, skill-set, and/or capability needed.
- +5 years of knowledge with a tested record of properly conceiving, developing, and also providing end-to-end hardware/software/networking architecture options.
- Powerful development background (. Internet Platform or/and Espresso platform).
- Demanded expertise in creating and also carrying out dispersed designs, as well as addressing modern-day application challenges associated with the scalability, availability and surveillance.
- Called for adventure in Microsoft Azure cloud services as well as architectures.
- Hands-on knowledge in DevSecOps process (infra as code, CI/CD, scripting, testing, code inspection …), certain adventure in Azure DevOps collection considered a plus.
- Capable to function successfully in a multi-tasking atmosphere; able to function constructively under anxiety and tension.
- Language: English compulsory, French, Spanish taken into consideration a plus.
Apply now and Feel with Us!Published at Tue, 18 May 2021 08:44:14 -0500