Apply Here (Click on the Link Below)
Carpenter Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Installs foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials.
- Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware.
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Removes damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Moves necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with co-workers
- Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Attentive to detail.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial or residential carpentry
- Ability to comprehend diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications
Please Send your CV to +965 98762727.