A truly exciting senior opportunity, reporting into the Global VP and responsible for the growth and development of this Global luxury retail Business’ regional expansion
Global luxury retail business owned by a world renowned group with multinational coverage and an unrivalled reputation
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Ensure competitive and market intelligence to identify development opportunities in the region.
* Source the best placed local partners and build new partnerships for the development of the business
* Create professional relationships with all stakeholders, with priority given to the Middle East.
* Set up market analyses of prospecting areas to define new projects
* Define a growth plan by proposing incremental development opportunities and feasibility strategies.
* Coordinate the approval at the level of the top management allowing the deployment of project for destinations of interest and trigger the operations of responses of tenders.
* Define and then implement the appropriate organizational structure according to local issues: joint venture, dedicated entity (business unit or subsidiary).
* Organize negotiations with potential partners and/or landlords or Operators.
* Coordinate and ensure the proper conduct of the audit (due diligence) and compliance with all regulatory and legal criteria.
* Establish business plans, financial analysis and RECs (capital expenditure request)
* Ensure close relationship and coordination with Global stakeholders while leading activities in the market
* Establish and maintain relations with local authorities (government, municipalities, administrations, etc…)
* Develop structured and qualitative support for convincing presentations related to potential projects with relevant stakeholders.
There is a competitive package of up to 80,000 AED per month + Benefits and the unrivalled opportunity to join a highly dynamic, global business