Associate Quality Inspector – ( 2204333 )
Assist the Senior Quality Inspector / Quality Inspector in determining product conformity to customer specialization through independent inspection ad tests in accordance with the Project Quality Plan. Identify nonconformity for rectification and assure final resolution.
Liaise with Production supervisor, Senior Principal Certification Tech, Discipline Engineer, Project Engineer, Operations Engineer Field Engineer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior Quality Inspector / Quality Inspector in appraising product quality in accordance with the Project Quality Plan and Inspection & Test Plan and determine conformity and non-conformity. All Inspection results need to be documented and if nonconformity exists, documentation shall be raised to establish corrective action.
- Assist the Senior Quality Inspector / Quality Inspector in providing interpretation of applicable code specifications and customer requirements. any deviation, clarification and waivers are to be documented through the Site Query System.
- Assist the Senior Quality Inspector / Quality Inspector in coordinating interface with Operations, Certifying Authority, Client, Job Sharing personnel and subcontractor assuring conformity to project specifications.
- Assist the Senior Quality Inspector / Quality Inspector in performing field inspections of filing, welding, painting, electrical and instrumentation in accordance with project specifications and scope of work as noted within the Project Quality Plan / I.T.P’s. Assist the Senior Quality Inspector / Quality Inspector in confirming adherence to applicable procedures and plan by effective audit and surveillance.
- Perform surveillance checks on welding consumable storage and handling.
- Perform surveillance checks on material storage and preservation.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- 2+ years Quality control or related experience in Weld, Paint, Material E&I inspection.
- With minimum of 3 year diploma degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct.
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important.
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions.
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being.
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions.
Primary Location : AE-DU-Dubai
Job : Inspection (Qlty)
Employee Status : Direct / Regular
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting : Aug 10, 2022, 2:25:35 AM