Apply Here (Click on the Link Below)
- Analyze balance sheets, income, cash flow statements, and other reports to assess accuracy.
- Assist with monthly closings procedures. – Assist with tax computations & returns.
- Facilitate a smooth yearly audit process through an independent evaluator by providing accurate transactions and balances of the company.
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity monthly, quarterly, and annual.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Coordinate with the management and uphold the standard laws and regulations for monitoring, updating, and maintaining fiscal activities.
- Will be assigned to handle some administrative tasks.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Strong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.
- Ability to interact with the company’s management and other departments in a clear and concise manner.
- Adept in data analysis, interpretation, and use of modern accounting techniques.
- Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.
- Qualified Microsoft Suite professional with a proven track record of implementing technology in financial tasks.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: KD150.000 – KD300.000 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kuwait City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- english (Required)