- Develop and lead graphic design across various formats keeping the broader story, message, and brand in mind.
- Oversee planning and hands-on creation of all visual elements associated with a campaign launch.
- Manage aggressive and continuous creative development cycles to produce a steady stream of topical content.
- Ensure the highest bar of quality is being met across the creative portfolio whether designed in-house or through agency support.
- Flex a wide creative lens to execute against playful marketing campaigns to strategic change management campaigns.
- Proactively share new creative proposals and formats to ensure the ability to capture the attention of attention-challenged audiences remains fresh
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include, presentations, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Communicating productively with management to keep them up-to-date with project milestones
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, and other Adobe Creative Suite tools
- 3+ years of industry 3D design and compositing experience.
- Competency with particle and/or shader eIects.
- Portfolio demonstrating quality of craft and breadth of experience in 3D and product-oriented design
- Comfortable transitioning Ruidly between, or combining 2D and 3D design tasks.
- Presentation design skills, particularly in Google slides
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and with shifting priorities
- Experience contributing to design projects from ideation to creation through implementation
- Demonstrates curiosity and eagerness to continue learning
- Calm and con1dent in a fast-paced environment
- Collaboration, organization, and self-motivation skills
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
Good communication skills (preferably in English)
Ability to represent the company in client conversations
Ability to receive feedback and ask the right questions to the client to get more clarity on the next steps
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- graphic designer: 3 years (Required)